Sunday, March 24, 2013

Steps to download files from 4Shared

I am writing this post trying to clear up so quesstion about the program 4shared.

The first screen that will open will show the file name and lots of choices.

 You want to click on Download ( this one is next to the Share button and it smaller the other down load button) Not Priority Download but then it ask you pay for the files.

The second screen that should come up is.
One this screen you want to click the second Download button because this is the free way to download the file. Once again there is a Priority Download which is asking you for money and really these files are not that big that all and takes about 20 second at the most to download.

The last screen will show you that the file has been down load and will bring up a bar at the bottom of the screen asking you what to do with the file that you just downloaded. I like to place it on my desktop so then I can put the file in the right file so it will be easier to find later.


It took me a little while to figure all this out with alot of help from http://svgcuts.com/blog/
Here is a wonderful link from their site that got things going in the right direction:
http://svgcuts.com/blog/2009/02/20/video-tutorial-how-to-import-an-svg-file-in-sure-cuts-a-lot/
Every week the have a free file. They also cover way more machines then I have and they have tons of utube viedo that show every thing step by step. I spend a lot of time on thier website learning and learing so more.
I hope this post helps with some of the questions. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment