Sunday, October 7, 2012

Free Cutting File of Swirls Butterfly....


It might be raining here and cold but I still love playing with Butterfly cutting files. They are always fun to add to the bottom of a scrapbook pages of the front of Birthday card. I think it would look nice with a sunflower to sit on. Enjoy your weekend and thinking of spring. Enjoy this Free Cutting file for the cricut and Sure Cuts a lot program the link is below the picture just click and it will take you to my 4 shared account.








http://www.4shared.com/file/plYIP0KO/swirl_butterfly.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the butterfly. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete